Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
This is more of an annoyance than anything else but I'm trying to change which text will be on the top/bottom of other text in my title screen.

I've spent the time creating different text effects and motions in my title screen and now I'm realizing I want one of the earlier text-lines to be on top of the others. Is there a way to simply change the priority/order?
I could just delete it and start from scratch, but that would take several hours at this point.

Any thoughts?
Thanks for the help folks.
I did find a few fonts online that were able to give me what I was looking for.
I'm hoping that this is a very simple answer, but I can't seem to find a forum post or a YouTube video explaning it and can't find it in the tool. I simply want to create text with a strikethrough.
This tools doesn't have the option of doing it but imagine a sentence and then a line drawn through it. MS word has this option.
Quote Here is a link about using color boards to change the background for all or part of your screen.

--Jim
So I'm trying to change the brackground on the title screeens. Normally this wouldn't be an issue but since I'm playing my title screen as a split screan (or pip if you will) with the video, I want something other than the standard black that I'm always seeing. Any sugguestions?
Go to: