Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Changing background on the Title screens
badnewzbarnes [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 16, 2018 08:23 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
So I'm trying to change the brackground on the title screeens. Normally this wouldn't be an issue but since I'm playing my title screen as a split screan (or pip if you will) with the video, I want something other than the standard black that I'm always seeing. Any sugguestions?
Hatti
Contributor Location: Bonn, Germany Joined: Feb 21, 2017 15:54 Messages: 576 Offline
[Post New]
Yes. The "black" title background is usually not black, but transparent.
Put your video clip on track 1, the title on track 2. Normally (depending on the title), the video clip appears, where the title seems to be black.

Hatti Win 10 64, i7-4790k, 32GB Ram, 256 GB SSD, SATA 2TB, SATA 4TB, NVidia GTX1080 8GB, LG 34" 4K Wide, AOC 24" 1080
JimIowa
Senior Member Location: United States Joined: Mar 03, 2017 21:59 Messages: 161 Offline
[Post New]
Here is a link about using color boards to change the background for all or part of your screen.

--Jim

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 16. 2018 10:58

badnewzbarnes [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 16, 2018 08:23 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Here is a link about using color boards to change the background for all or part of your screen.

--Jim