Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Hello,
There is no video quality limitation in the trial version of PowerDVD. But if you are playing a UHD Blu-ray on a stand alone player, and Blu-ray with PowerDVD on your computer, of course the quality will be reduced. UHD has a resolution 2 to 4 times higher.

Dave

Oh I see. I'm not sure why but the picture is much more grainy/just not as clear than on my TV. I doubt the Blu Ray is UHD. I was told on the Blu Ray forum that it would be the application I was using if the quality isn't as good. I'm just a bit curious why the quality would be lower on my PC. I'm not sure if PC specs matter to a degree. My PC isn't thee greatest but definitely is mid tier lower top tier. Thanks for your reply Dave.
I recently installed the trial version just to see if it competes with Corel's player. I noticed on both the Leawo and PowerDVD 17 the quality of my Blu Rays when playing the DBZ discs the quality isn't as clear as when I play them on my standard BR player using TV. I was wondering if it could be because of it not being UHD and it being the trial version ? If anyone could clear up to why the quality isn't as good; that'd be fantastic !
Go to: