Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote One option that would save you a lot of time is - rather than use cropping - just resize the first video in the preview window or PiP Designer... the copy the keyframe attributes and paste them to all you other .MOV clips.

This sounds promising, but I'm in the PiP Designer and don't see anyway to copy keyframe attributes?

edit: I poked around some other threads and it looks like crop details may not be copyable?
Quote You can not crop multiple videos at the same time. Powerdirector will do one at a time only.

You can merge multiple videos my Producing the Project. After producing the mov files into one file, you can continue to edit that produced video.

I'll likely be in this situation again as the dashcam cretes numerous smaller files. Any suggestions on a format to use for the production phase that will do minimal harm to the video quality?
Amateur PowerDirector user here, trying to work with .mov files that came from my dashcam. I have three continuous files that I would like to crop, I seem to only be able to crop one file at a time, not all three, when all three are selected crop & zoom is grayed out. Suggestions online are to convert the mov files to a different format. Ideally I'd like to merge them into one file, then do some cropping.

Can PD merge multiple mov files?
Can PD convert mov to an easier to use format with no/minimal loss of data?

Thanks.
Go to: