Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I need to find more Express Director Template Projects, I use Power Director 14. I aam lookin for Religious Templates, where I can download them or buy some, if any one knows.

Thanks
Pastor Charles Pratt
704-460-1237
[quotePostId=202649]Hello Forum,

My problem is this; I have a SONY DRC-TRV22 HandyCam connected to my system via IEEE 1394 (FireWire). When I open PowerDirector and select on Capture, the camcorder option (image) highlights, as if PowerDirector recognizes the device, but nothing else happens. Typically, using the i-LINK (IEEE) feature of the camcorder in ‘Capture’ mode, a screen representing the camcorder functions (eg. Play, Forward, Rewind, Pause, etc.) would display and function as those on the camcorder. Given this, I could then download / record my video & images from the camcorder to PowerDirector. My OS is Windows 7 (64 bit) Home Premium. I know that there are no drivers in Win 7 for my camcorder however, the i-LINK (IEEE) connection (given all that I have read on various forums) does work.
Has anyone had a similar experience interfacing a camcorder w/ PowerDirector and if so, were you able to correct the problem?

Thanks to All!
[/quotePostId]

I use a Sony VX-2100 Digital Camcorder with 1394 Firewire out and what cables do I need to get the footage into the Power Director 16 Softwarre? The Laptop does not have 1394 Fire Wire Imputs, but USB. Si how can I get footage from Camera into the Software to Edit?
Thanks
Quote I bought the Silver Crest USB video grabber from Lidl to transfer old 8mm Video8 films to my PC. I have installed the software etc and it all appears to be working but when I click "Capture" it goes to the on board PC camera and doesnt seem to recognise any other device. The camera/player I am using is a Sony Handycam Video 8 and I have connected the yellow and white leads. There is no S-Video socket.

Any suggestions please ??

Chris

I use a Digital Sony VX-2100 Professional Camcorder 1394 firewire out, How can I get my footages from the Sony VX-2100 into the Power Director 16? What cable do I need? My Laptop does not have 1394 Firewire, but it gas USB Ports! Please tell me the type of cable that I need that will work with Power Director 16?
Thanks
Quote I have filmed a concert. My camera has a maximum file size of 2gb and then it starts a new file automatically. If the new file starts (as it often does) in the middle of a song, how do I seamlessly join the two files together, so that I can produce a perfect video of the song, without a gap or noise at the join?

I use Digial Camcorder Sony VX-2100 with Adobe System. Now that I have Power Director 16 I really like it but I will be usining it with my Laptop. How can I Capture Footage from Digital Camcorder to the Power Director Software? What kind of Digital Cable do I need?
Go to: