Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote I just upgraded to Power Director 17, and in the Chroma Key settings there are only controls for Color Range and Denoise.

I seem to remember more options or advanced controls here and I see them in various tutorial videos on Green Screening.

Have controls been removed in the new version- or am I missing something?

I appreciate the help.

Has anyone done an actual comparison between Powerdirector 16 & 17 chorma key? Powerdirector 16 had more options for a single key, while Powerdirector 17 has less control per key but can do multiple keys.

Which actually works better? I have Powerdirector 16 and am wondering if Powerdirector 17 will actually be an improvement for the chroma key. Is it worth upgrading as far as this feature is concerned?

I have read the other replies here, but I didn't see anyone who actually used both on the same clip to see which did a better job.

Thanks,

Michael
Go to: