Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Hi jucilei -

There's a fair bit of confusion about this... I've seen it in the Samsung forums.

The problem is that, as the OP found, the older version of the software (the one you have) isn't stitching files from the new Gear360 camera - the Gear360 2017 Is that the camera you're using?

If so, you need this version (ActionDirector 2) The download will be called "Gear_360_ActionDirector_2.0.1619_Live_1.0.0419.exe" - NOT "Gear_360_ActionDirector_2005_15L"

Cheers - Tony

I am having the exact same issue as ARRELL with the corrupt stitching and have been reading this thread with desperation since Samsung technical support is zero help. They say the issue was with the camera and even sent me a new 360 to solve the issue which of course continues because we know the issue is with Action Director. I was excited to see the links above and your solution for using "Gear_360_ActionDirector_2.0.1619_Live_1.0.0419.exe" I used your link but I'm getting this error:

The process cannot continue because the (Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 (x64)) install was unsucessful. Please contact Microsoft technical support for assistance. The installation will now abort.
Go to: