Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi, hope someone can help me on this - in PD365 you have color correction presets, like Underwater, both in the Action Camera menu and in the general Fix/Enhance menu.

Is there anywere I can see what color corrections this is actually applying to the clip and adjust them?

Use case is this: I am editing underwater video, and the predefined "Underwater" color correction is fine for some deeper clips, but it is over-correcting for the shallower clips, so I need less aggressive versions of it, but keeping the "profile" of the correction the same across the clips.
Quote I get the error message "Production unsuccessful. Please ensure your graphics card driver is up-to-date, and update to the latest version of Windows Media Player. You can also try to output the production in a different video format"

When trying to Produce Movie using the auto-recommended Intelligent SVRT settings: MPEG4, 2704x1520 x 59.94. 66,860Kbps. From footage shot on Gopro in 2.7k wide/60fps mode.

But, if I use one of the Default MPEG4 profiles, all the way up to 4K, it works fine. Both using SVRT or Hardware video encoder.

On fully updated Windows 10, with Nvidia GTX970, latest drivers. Powerdirector 16 is updated to latest.

Any recommendations on how to solve this greatly appreciated.

Try deselecting Hardware Acceleration in Preferences. If it's not selected, try selecting it.

Deselecting or selecting hardware acceleration (both in Preferences and under Fast Video Rendering options in Produce Movie dialogue box) gives same resulting error message (for the custom intelligent SVRT profile setting only, eg. it works fine both with and without hardware accelleration for the Default H264 quality profiles)
I get the error message "Production unsuccessful. Please ensure your graphics card driver is up-to-date, and update to the latest version of Windows Media Player. You can also try to output the production in a different video format"

When trying to Produce Movie using the auto-recommended Intelligent SVRT settings: MPEG4, 2704x1520 x 59.94. 66,860Kbps. From footage shot on Gopro in 2.7k wide/60fps mode.

But, if I use one of the Default MPEG4 profiles, all the way up to 4K, it works fine. Both using SVRT or Hardware video encoder.

On fully updated Windows 10, with Nvidia GTX970, latest drivers. Powerdirector 16 is updated to latest.

Any recommendations on how to solve this greatly appreciated.
Go to: