Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote With some help from the Moderator, I've tracked down where the undocked Preview window position is stored and have created a quick way to return a runaway window to the screen

With PD closed, open the registry editor (start typing regedit into the Windows search bar) then click on the icon link that appears. Go to Edit | Find... (or type Ctrl+F) then copy and paste DisplayPanelPopupWnd and click Find Next.

Once the key is found, look in the right panel and double click on the key names shown inside the green boxes one at a time and change the Data contents for each one as follows:

You can now close the registry editor and launch PD.

If the Preview window was undocked (and located somewhere offscreen), it should immediately appear near the top left corner of the monitor. If it is docked when PD starts, undocking it should cause it to appear at the top left part of the screen instead of wherever it was before.

Once the Preview window is visible, you can move and resize it all you want and PD will remember the new undocked location from now on đź‘Ť

If the Library Preview window ever goes missing, you can follow the same steps for the LibraryPopupWnd key that's 3 keys down from DisplayPanelPopupWnd.

You Sir,, are my hero.

Hello again. I have done a lot of reading and one thread ...

https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/46836.page

... has left me somewhat confused! Is the current situation that PD14 will not make use of a Nvidia GeForce MX 150, 2 GB? I am looking to purchase a laptop that does incorporate Intel i7 (8th gen) with 16GB Ram but it also has this GPU preinstalled.

I have been completely UNABLE to get my MX150 to work with PD17. I've tried every trick I could find!
Go to: