Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

You simply have your aspect ratio set to 4:3, you then only have the select profiles, change the project aspect ratio to 16:9 and you will have more.

Jeff

Thanks, Jeff. A nice simple solution. I've found old camcorder footage, so working on that has probably switched the aspect to 4:3 every time I open it.

Thank you for answering so quickly. These issues have the potential to send us insane. laughing

Paul
One day they were there, the next they were gone.

In the Produce section, the drop down list under Profile Names/Quality now has only four options: two low res and a couple of 2K ones.

I previously had, I dunno, maybe a dozen.

Anyone else had this?
Having captured a small webcam vid, I was asked for a file name. It would neither let me save it with a name nor allow me to delete it. It trapped me in a loop which couldn't be ended except by a hard shutdown of the application from task manager.
I captured the dialogue boxes (see attachment). Interesting that one of the dialogue boxes says it can't complete the action, but it was successful....
Paul
Go to: