Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Missing video profiles
Animus69 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 29, 2017 06:31 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
One day they were there, the next they were gone.

In the Produce section, the drop down list under Profile Names/Quality now has only four options: two low res and a couple of 2K ones.

I previously had, I dunno, maybe a dozen.

Anyone else had this?
[Thumb - Profiles.jpg]
 Filename
Profiles.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
Screenshot of profiles
 Filesize
63 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
2 time(s)
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote One day they were there, the next they were gone.

In the Produce section, the drop down list under Profile Names/Quality now has only four options: two low res and a couple of 2K ones.

I previously had, I dunno, maybe a dozen.

Anyone else had this?

You simply have your aspect ratio set to 4:3, you then only have the select profiles, change the project aspect ratio to 16:9 and you will have more.

Jeff
Animus69 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 29, 2017 06:31 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]

You simply have your aspect ratio set to 4:3, you then only have the select profiles, change the project aspect ratio to 16:9 and you will have more.

Jeff

Thanks, Jeff. A nice simple solution. I've found old camcorder footage, so working on that has probably switched the aspect to 4:3 every time I open it.

Thank you for answering so quickly. These issues have the potential to send us insane. laughing

Paul