Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I dare not click on any CyberLink email link as it shuts down Outlook 2007 and does not open the page in Firefox. Win XP Home & SP3
I jumped the gun, my apologies. I was too hasty but I was annoyed to yet again receive an email from Cyberlink that had the problem of clicking on the link and it closes Outlook, and I mean closes not minimises, and no browser page is activated.[b]
I upgraded from Power DVD 7 to Ultra to be able to play Blu-Ray movies as if they were on my standalone player. You did not include the PIP option and you expect ME to pay for the patch. In your dreams.[b][u]
Thank you for that David but I want the link to upgrade PowerDVD 7 deluxe to Ultra for US$49.95 as per their email to me.
Thank you for your time David but there is no url on the page, it is in the source, and a gazillion characters long. I am sure my Outlook is fine, every other link I click works perfectly. I have requested support but have heard nothing. Regards Peter
I have had no feedback on my upgrading problem and just now received another promotional email from Cyberlink offering DVD Suite Pro, I have no interest in this, but as a test, I clicked on the link, bang, Outlook shuts down and nothing else happens. Starting to get irate.
The emails I have been sent offering me an upgrade for $49.95 from V 7 Deluxe will not work. If I click on the link in the email Outlook just closes and nothing happens. If I go directly to the site the upgrade price is $59.95. What is going on?
Go to: