Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
What the hell is happening at Cyberlink?
Peter [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 31, 2007 20:18 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
I have had no feedback on my upgrading problem and just now received another promotional email from Cyberlink offering DVD Suite Pro, I have no interest in this, but as a test, I clicked on the link, bang, Outlook shuts down and nothing else happens. Starting to get irate.
CLD [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Mar 23, 2007 02:05 Messages: 925 Offline
[Post New]
Dear Peter,

It sounds like there is something wrong within your version of Outlook, not with the email you received.

Try copying the link you received (Ctrl+C) in the email and pasting it in your Internet Explorer (Ctrl+P). That should work for you.

If you have any more problems, contact technical support directly. This forum is not monitored by CyberLink employees.

http://www.cyberlink.com/english/cs/support/new_site/support_index.html

thanks
David
Peter [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thank you for your time David but there is no url on the page, it is in the source, and a gazillion characters long. I am sure my Outlook is fine, every other link I click works perfectly. I have requested support but have heard nothing. Regards Peter
CLD [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Mar 23, 2007 02:05 Messages: 925 Offline
[Post New]
Ok I will see what I can do for you. What is your email address it was being sent too? You can send it to me as a private message (PM).

Thanks
Daisuke [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Oct 03, 2006 06:25 Messages: 354 Offline
[Post New]
Here is the link.
https://secure.element5.com/esales/cart.html?PRODUCT[300185119]=1&COUPON1=F9Q3HPCX2&languageid=1&cookies=1¤cies=USD,all&affiliate=2581_525_11_SI5nonMAIN12007_0
Peter [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thank you for that David but I want the link to upgrade PowerDVD 7 deluxe to Ultra for US$49.95 as per their email to me.
Daisuke [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Oct 03, 2006 06:25 Messages: 354 Offline
[Post New]
Hello Peter,

For US$10 discount of purchasing PowerDVD Upgrade version.
I check my Email.
There are some info of the discount.
"Offers only last until Saturday, December 22, 2007 "
I will contact CyberLink support if they can provide a special link for you due to you have some issues when you receive the promotional email.