Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Since you are creating a dvd I assume this is for viewing on a television. I would set the resolution to the horizontal clip and then expand the vertical clip to see the action, but not so mush as to destort it. You will probably have black bars on the side. Just my opinion.

Thank you for responding. I tried working in a 16:9 ration and rotating the vertical video and expand its size but when I produced the video it was vertical again. So I am still looking for a solution.
I want to create a DVD. I have a vertical and a horizontal video clip i need to join to make the movie. What is the best way (aspect ratio) in which to work with these clips for best outcome?

Just a home movie of some horse training but I want to be able to view as much detail as possible. (Have Director 15)

Ta
Go to: