Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
First of all, thank you all for your feedback.

My father have also versions of Pinnacle which he can manage enough to work on it but recently he descovered PowerDirector included on one PC Video Capturer he bought a few weeks for improve the quality of some old VHS, is the version 10 of PowerDirector ( magic fix blocked).

He found some usefull tools on it so he decides to spent his money for the last version. But unlucky he don't found the same interface. In PW10 the skin it's no tottally dark, some window parts of timeline or library have grey background which is a bit more lighty than version 16 which is totally black.

My father on his old days was a programmer (Clipper- his software had two diferent colour presets) now it's retired but also he know a few notions of Windows and knows it's not too difficult set a diferent presets on a same program.

In my opinion if any program don't have any way to set at least two colour configs it's why they don't keep in mind the whole people who can suffer low vision, which in my opinion is sad.

Ps. Will see what I can improve through xml files.

Greetings.

Jordi.
Hi all,

I'm Jordi my father have a low vision and have no chance to work properly on the version 16 because the black interface.

There's a option to change the skin? We tried to found this option but we don't find it.

All the best.

Jordi.
Go to: