Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Is there a way to manually record the timing of the slides to match the music. I know power director will automatically fit the slideshow to the music, that is not what I am looking for I want to see a slide and listen to the music to determine when to advance the slide. I want to have the lyrics of the song match music.

It sounds like you don't really want to use the slide show feature. You need to use the full editor.

I would guess that you would put a marker on the music where you want the image to cover and then extend the image to that marker. You may want to actually unhook the music from the images, Cut it where you want it and then extend the image to fit.

If you are carefully, there should be any gaps.

My issue with the slideshow feature is the timing of the slides is done to the beat. I want the lyrics of the song in the music track to match the lyrics of the slides. I know I can do this by just listening to the music track and timing each slide to match that location in the music track. I was wondering if there was a feature where I can play the audio track and time each slide's duration. Power Point has that feature. Just looking to see if there is simpler way of doing it.

You mention puttin a markder in the music, I have not tried that, but how do you put a marker on the music?
Can I open Power Director 12 files in Power Director 16? If yes, then why is it not working?
Is there a way to manually record the timing of the slides to match the music. I know power director will automatically fit the slideshow to the music, that is not what I am looking for I want to see a slide and listen to the music to determine when to advance the slide. I want to have the lyrics of the song match music.
Go to: