Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote For my Samsung Gear 360 (2016) Camera, I use the "ActionDirector OEM 2.0.1807.0".

I think, that ist for the Samsung Gear 360 (2017), but it also works for the older model.

Have your serial number at hand.

Hatti

Now that's interesting. I hadn't heard or seen of that version of ActionDirector ("ActionDirector OEM 2.0.1807.0"). Any idea where I can find a download to try that version?

From the Samsung Gear web site !

stevek, version 2.0.1807.0 of CyberLink's ActionDirector is not on the Samsung website. I appreciate your replies and enthusiasm, but you've already indicated that you can't solve this problem. That's why I'm seeking input from other members. Cheers.
Quote For my Samsung Gear 360 (2016) Camera, I use the "ActionDirector OEM 2.0.1807.0".

I think, that ist for the Samsung Gear 360 (2017), but it also works for the older model.

Have your serial number at hand.

Hatti

Now that's interesting. I hadn't heard or seen of that version of ActionDirector ("ActionDirector OEM 2.0.1807.0"). Any idea where I can find a download to try that version?
Quote Hi microname,

The videos you are going to stitch come from the 360°-Samsung camera or from another camera?

Greetings,
Hicham

The videos are shot with a second-generation Samsung 360 camera, and I know the videos are shot correctly in a valid format because they are playable. However, they are in the unstiched "two large globes on a black background" format.
Quote Alain, Perhaps a misplaced post. Both are using Action Director whoch can be a standalone or part og PowerDirector (higher version).

micromano, make sure you have the standalone version of Action Director that is for your model of Gear 360 (there are two). A friend of mine with a new camcorder said that the earlier version don't work with the newest model of the Gear 360.

I have the original Gear 360 camcorder and use eith the earlier standalone or the one built in to Power Director 15 so I can't try it.

Thanks Steve. But my version of PowerDirector 16 won't stich videos, and neither will the ActionDirector. I've tried it every which way (I've installed and uninstalled, updated, and tried various configurations all without any success).
<span style="font-family: 'Segoe UI', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">I can't find CyberLink forum support for Gear 360 ActionDirector. I hope it's okay to post this here.</span>

<span style="font-family: 'Segoe UI', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">Using Samsung Gear ActionDirector Version 1.0.0.2423, all I ever get when I attempt to stitch 360 videos is a black backgound and two intersecting lines with a blob or pixelated garbage in the middle. Sometimes the lanes are wavy (like a sine wave) and other times they are like a perpendicular X and Y graph. There's never a usable image though. Only pixelated noise and sometimes a blob.</span>

<span style="font-family: 'Segoe UI', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">This problem has been discussed all over the Internet, but there are no real answers anywhere. I've got the latest version of the software and the latest update patch (as of October 2017). Can anyone help explain what the problem is and what the solution is?</span>
I'm having a very similar problem.

Using Samsung Gear Action Director Version 1.0.0.2423, all I ever get when I attempt to stitch 360 videos is a black backgound and two intersecting lines with a blob or pixelated garbage in the middle.
Go to: