Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have both a retail and OEM copy of PowerDVD 7.3 but my GGC-H20L is not supported by the OEM upgrade offered by Cyberlink/LG.
I just wish they would fix the updates to work with Windows 7. PowerDVD 7.3 build 3319a is working great for me in terms of HD-DVD, I tested Arcsoft and while I like it I would like to stick with PDVD products. PDVD 9 is at a nice price but Arcsoft still offers HD-DVD support in an all in one product however it is $99.99 right now. Just wish they would allow the updates to work on Windows 7 so I don't have to have two PDVD products installed.
I had contacted support on this issue as well and never got a solid response for this issue. It would seem that the best PowerDVD 7.3 build for HD-DVD movies is build 3730a. I've been debating on whether or not to get a copy of PDVD9 for blu-ray and just leaving PDVD7.3 at build 3730a for HD-DVDs. It does stink that HD-DVD is no longer supported it would be nice if a later build could address the issue so that I wouldn't need two seperate programs just to run one format versus the other.
I'm not sure if this will help but I use a program called Intelliremote and the only way for it to work correctly was to turn off the option "Enable BD-J Keyboard Support" under the BDROM tab within the configurations option. I do use a controller for my HTPC setup however for you turning this option off in your case may not help since you are use a wireless keyboard.
Hello,

I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and am having an issue updating my PowerDVD 7.3 Ultra to update 5711. I can install version 3730a as well as update 4407 but if I try to update to version 5501 or 5711 the update fails with the following messege.

Error 2932.Could not create files C:\Windows\Installer\{6811CAA0-BF12-11D4-9EA1-0050BAE317E1}\1033.mst from script data. Error:32.

After clicking OK/Continue I get the following:

ComponentMoveData had the following error:

Component:
File Group:
File:
Error Number: -1603

It then continues to remove my copy of PowerDVD 7.3 Ultra from my computer. Is there any way I can update my product without having to upgrade my version of PDVD 7.3 to version PDVD 9?
Go to: