Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Hello everyone, my program has been working very well up until recently when I experienced several error messages warning me that some part of my project , a media clip, wasn't working correctly. I couldn't see anything that didn't work, so I proceeded and now a serious block to my work-flow arose yesterday with an error message titled:

CLEdtKrn.dll.support

and the error text read:

Fail to load CRoiMotion.dll.

The sound continues to play, but no video shows in the preview window and clicking the OK message just brings up the same error message again and again each time.

Have any of you encountered such? If so, may I ask whether you managed to overcome the issue?

I submitted a ticket yesterday on this, but have had no help yet from tech support staff.

Thanks in advance for your attention.

_/_/_/ Solution Found_/_/_/

The tech support sent instructions to uninstall and then reinstall. The saved files picked up fine, exactly where I'd left them and no more of those error messages. All working nicely again now. cool
Quote It sounds like a problem that needs looking at by CL support. The two dll's that you mention appear to be associated to PowerDVD and Power2Go so that seems odd in itself. Was there a DVD involved in the project somewhere?

Thank you, Longedge. Yes, I hope that they can get back to me with a workable solution. That's interesting about the .dlls, PowerDVD was preinstalled on this computer so I have that, and though I am hoping to output the film to a DVD I'm not quite ready yet. I had almost finished the editing when the disaster struck. To my knowledge I've never used Power2Go.
Hello everyone, my program has been working very well up until recently when I experienced several error messages warning me that some part of my project , a media clip, wasn't working correctly. I couldn't see anything that didn't work, so I proceeded and now a serious block to my work-flow arose yesterday with an error message titled:

CLEdtKrn.dll.support

and the error text read:

Fail to load CRoiMotion.dll.

The sound continues to play, but no video shows in the preview window and clicking the OK message just brings up the same error message again and again each time.

Have any of you encountered such? If so, may I ask whether you managed to overcome the issue?

I submitted a ticket yesterday on this, but have had no help yet from tech support staff.

Thanks in advance for your attention.
Did you post a ticket with tech support about this? Maybe they can help.
Quote Loss of sound is a recurring problem it seems. Two initial possibilities are 1) You have inadvertently unticked the box on the left of the audio timeline or 2) You have your preview set to "Non real-time preview".Have you confirmed that neither of the above is the cause?

Just bye the bye, you and I share the same opinion of Windows 10

Thank you! I was tearing my hair at the mysterious silence in my timeline. Hope is rekindled!

Charles
Go to: