CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Hi Javerne -

You guys are way ahead of me. I saw Hatti's suggestion and thought I'd refresh my use of Route Generator... and by the time I got this example video posted, you've already nailed it.

If you start with a high res map, and produce to a higher resolution profile (say 4K-8K) it allows you to zoom - with Crop & Zoom - in on your route then produce to 1080p.

Cheers - Tony

thanks Tony,
i will tried with high resolution map.
best regards
Quote Have a look at "route generator" at the googling machine of your choice and I am sure, you do not need any more external help.

Hatti

Hi Hatti,
It work great, thanks for your help
best regards
Quote Have a look at "route generator" at the googling machine of your choice and I am sure, you do not need any more external help.

Hatti

yes thank you, I will tried
regards
Hello everyone,
I want to show the course of my boat on a map leaving the route, will a charitable soul have the kindness to help me?
I would like to be able to move a small gif that represents my boat on a map and as it moves forward, it makes a mark.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Many many thanks for your help, i have now too projects and i will spend time to fit the project to my nead.

best regards ans thank you.

Quote Yes Javerne, the boat and the globe are both moving. Here's what they look like:

That video is unlisted because I "borrowed" the background video content to illustrate a possibility. Screenshots of the PDR timeline for each sequence are attached. Each element is in its own track.

The alpha video is one I purchased from a stock video site. The PiP object was obtained from a PDtoots giveaway.

PIX
Many many thanks for your help, and the time you spend for it. i will now put my elements inside.

best regard

Quote Hi Javerne.

Mine is NOT better than PIX's, but I want to keep my promise. I created an Express Project for you. Just extract the ZIP and double-click the self-installation file. You will then nfind it under "Express Projects" in Powerdirector. Good Luck!

DOWNLOAD HERE
Hi Pix,

it look great, but is the boat mooving ? And the world globe turning ?

and my question ? How to do this job ???

the result is close to what i woud like to have.

thanks in advance for your help, and i am waiting to understend how to...

Quote Hello Javerne,

If Godfrey is "seeing what he can come up with", I'm sure you'll end up with something wonderful!

I doubt I'd mange to match Godfrey's creativity, but my first thought would be to build two mini projects (opening & closing sequences) that could be inserted into your videos.

Something simple perhaps with some favourite footage, an alpha video/PiP object overlay & a title.

PIX
Quote ok, I'll see what I can come up with

yes, its a good idee, i will have to tried to understend, and put multiple layout...

thanks for your advice and your help.
Quote Hi Javerne

Is it for an intro?

yes, intro and end

Quote Hi,

I am a sailor traveling around the word with my sailing catamaran, and i wish to publish some video about my travel.

I tried to create a template to use all the time with my video.

Any help to create a template with a world globe turning and a catamaran, and the name of my boat.

Thanks in advance for your help, and sorry for my english, i am french speaking.
Hi,

I am a sailor traveling around the word with my sailing catamaran, and i wish to publish some video about my travel.

I tried to create a template to use all the time with my video.

Any help to create a template with a world globe turning and a catamaran, and the name of my boat.

Thanks in advance for your help, and sorry for my english, i am french speaking.
Go to: