Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Creating an animated map
Javerne [Avatar]
Newbie Location: Thailand Joined: Sep 11, 2017 10:28 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
Hello everyone,
I want to show the course of my boat on a map leaving the route, will a charitable soul have the kindness to help me?
I would like to be able to move a small gif that represents my boat on a map and as it moves forward, it makes a mark.
Thank you in advance for your help.
[Thumb - map2.png]
 Filename
map2.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
176 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
11 time(s)
[Thumb - cata_silhouette.png]
 Filename
cata_silhouette.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
28 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
4 time(s)
[Thumb - map1.png]
 Filename
map1.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
302 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
5 time(s)
Hatti
Contributor Location: Bonn, Germany Joined: Feb 21, 2017 15:54 Messages: 576 Offline
[Post New]
Have a look at "route generator" at the googling machine of your choice and I am sure, you do not need any more external help.

Hatti Win 10 64, i7-4790k, 32GB Ram, 256 GB SSD, SATA 2TB, SATA 4TB, NVidia GTX1080 8GB, LG 34" 4K Wide, AOC 24" 1080
Javerne [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Have a look at "route generator" at the googling machine of your choice and I am sure, you do not need any more external help.

Hatti

yes thank you, I will tried
regards
Javerne [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Have a look at "route generator" at the googling machine of your choice and I am sure, you do not need any more external help.

Hatti

Hi Hatti,
It work great, thanks for your help
best regards
 Filename
out.avi
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
1265 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
248 time(s)
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Javerne -

You guys are way ahead of me. I saw Hatti's suggestion and thought I'd refresh my use of Route Generator... and by the time I got this example video posted, you've already nailed it.

If you start with a high res map, and produce to a higher resolution profile (say 4K-8K) it allows you to zoom - with Crop & Zoom - in on your route then produce to 1080p.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
Javerne [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hi Javerne -

You guys are way ahead of me. I saw Hatti's suggestion and thought I'd refresh my use of Route Generator... and by the time I got this example video posted, you've already nailed it.

If you start with a high res map, and produce to a higher resolution profile (say 4K-8K) it allows you to zoom - with Crop & Zoom - in on your route then produce to 1080p.

Cheers - Tony

thanks Tony,
i will tried with high resolution map.
best regards