Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I think between you two you have helped a lot of people. You have I think more patience then I. I paid for voice support which I now regret since that was wasting money. I even paid for a computer tech to come over Sunday which costs $100.00. This bug has cost me so much time and money.

I am burning away though so I can smile again. Thanks
I wanted to let you know that you were the only one that solved my problem. I tired voice and email support and they had me do things that only created more work.

I went back and checked to see what I had in chapters and as far as I knew I had none. There were two and once I deleted them i burned just fine. Oh how happy I was to see COMPLETED.

My Christmas will be MERRY and THANK YOU
Peggy
thanks Dafydd, I did find some of this after I posted my error. Cyberlink has had me to all sorts of things (uninstall, reinstall) but none has worked yet. Is there a way I can produce it to an AVI and burn it with Roxio? I am desperate to get this done. I have paid for technical support but that too got me no where.

So are you saying there is a bug in the program that is causing this? Cyberlink does not have a fix? I can't keep wasting my time if there is no solution. I am not using chapters in my production only pictures. jpg, moving .mov some music, 7 titles and a short clip of voice.

I do appreciate any help
Peggy
Does anyone know how to fix this error. I have a beautiful video but when I burn a DVD i get this message that its unsuccessful. I have burned before with no problems. Its a Xmas present so I am desperate. The voice support line is busy. Thank You
Go to: