Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Bump... I need help please

Quote Hello World,

So I have tryed to contact support on facebook, phone and email, but still no help. I figured i will try my luck here. While installing CyberLink PowerDirector 15.0 it stops at 90% and gives me this message

"The extraction of the Data2.7z installation file was unsuccessful. The installation will now abort. Please reboot your system and then try installing again. Error code:2"

Yes, I have rebooted my system a few times.

I'm currently using Windows 10. Any help with this would be greatly apreciated.
Hello World,

So I have tryed to contact support on facebook, phone and email, but still no help. I figured i will try my luck here. While installing CyberLink PowerDirector 15.0 it stops at 90% and gives me this message

"The extraction of the Data2.7z installation file was unsuccessful. The installation will now abort. Please reboot your system and then try installing again. Error code:2"

Yes, I have rebooted my system a few times.

I'm currently using Windows 10. Any help with this would be greatly apreciated.
Go to: