Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Can you clarify, how are you adding the text. If you're just adding text and not using any form of template then it should do what you require anyway.

I guess if there is a way to add text without going through the template process I haven't figured that out yet. (This is a little overwhelming to learn, so plunging in and trying to figure it out as I go.) The only way I've discovered to add text is to create a new template or edit a previous one.

If you double click the title in the timeline the title designer will open. Click open the " effects" column and find "ending effect" then select "no effect" If it works click ok to leave the designer. That should stop any finishing fade.

Let me know if that sorts it.

I had tried that.

I'm creating a template and editing the text. If I set the length in the editor for 3 seconds, it might actually appear as 10 seconds when I place it in the timeline. If I crop it, it just compresses how quickly it runs. If I set it for no ending effect it still disappears well before the end of the frame.
Using PowerDirector 14. I'm doing great with assembling and blending images, video, sound, etc but struggling with text. For the most part I'm getting through it, but I find it really confusing to set the length properly. Even that I can manage, but the very last title I don't want to fade at the end. It's a web address and I want it to show until the very last frame. It seems no matter what I do that the title fades before the end.
I used slide spin horizontal, which I think came with the program. I removed it from the time line in one spot to better adjust the clips. When I went to put it back, it's no longer in the list of available transitions. I have another use of it in the time line, but don't see anyway to save it back. How can I recover this?
Quote Use the Glass 1 transition instead. Expand the timeline ruler. Place the scrubber between the two clips. Drag and drop the transition between the two clips, not the left or the right clip but between the clips when you release the left mouse button.

thank you! I was going crazy!
I'm trying to use the glass3 transition. How do I get it to "fall away" to reveal the next image, rather than first going to black? It looks perfect on the first image as it breaks away, but I want it to appear as if it is falling off or revealing the next image.
Go to: