Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Help Newbie with transition?
Artemis123 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 01, 2017 21:08 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
I'm trying to use the glass3 transition. How do I get it to "fall away" to reveal the next image, rather than first going to black? It looks perfect on the first image as it breaks away, but I want it to appear as if it is falling off or revealing the next image.
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Use the Glass 1 transition instead. Expand the timeline ruler. Place the scrubber between the two clips. Drag and drop the transition between the two clips, not the left or the right clip but between the clips when you release the left mouse button.
Artemis123 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 01, 2017 21:08 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Use the Glass 1 transition instead. Expand the timeline ruler. Place the scrubber between the two clips. Drag and drop the transition between the two clips, not the left or the right clip but between the clips when you release the left mouse button.

thank you! I was going crazy!