Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Are you talking about the final video after you have produced it and you are viewing it in the Media Player of your choice? Or are you talking about when you are looking at the preview which is an editing tool. If this is the case then don't forget that your computer is trying to do everything in real time and the edits and corrections are placing a real stress on it.

It's only for the preview. To be honest I havent exported a video yet with color correction. I stopped once it started stuttering. It makes sense especially with it working on a lower quality preview resolution.
My video runs smooth until I add a color correction preset then it gets really choppy. I removed the color correction and it went back to running smoothly. Is there any fix to this? I reduced the quality of the playback and it seems to help but it makes it difficult to continue editing with poor playback.
I'm new to PowerDirector and came here looking for an answer to the same problem (DJI Phantom 3). The only way I can make a video with sound is to use H265 HEVC with MP4 sound. Ultimately I'd like to see SVRT patched but can anybody recommend the best settings to export my project with sound? I don't know the difference between AVI, MPEG-2, XAVC-S, AVC, or HEVC. I've just been using HEVC because it's the only thing that works.
Go to: