Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Hi, I'm new to Power Director. Can anyone tell me why my 'produced' project flickers black on playback every time it fades into another scene. I have produced five three minute videos and each one the same thing. is there a cure?

We have been having this same issue! It faintly changes the contrast of the footage for every transition no matter the transition (even when it doesnt have a transition and just cuts from one clip to another) and all overlays like subtitles! We love powerdirector but our vlogs look terrible with all the wonky transitions! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uegUMiBk5KA&t=3039s (the 2 or 3 seconds of before and after every cut and when we add subtitles where the footage slightly changes contrast). We had considered even changing software because of it but we like Powerdirector.

I have been Producing with SVRT and after reading this thread I just turned it off. I will update whenever I produce an edit with alot of footage cuts and overlays and such!
Go to: