Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote I went through this recent problem, I sent video in FullHD to Facebbok, after being posted it was reduced to small size, I changed the settings and started to send in HD that is the maximum allowed for me.
If I want in FullHD I post video on Youtube and I share in Face.

Anothe friend made the same reconmendation will give that a try, One additional question, when you post to youtube do you do it from Power Director of from the vidieo files on your computer?

Thank you.
Quote See on your Facebook video configuration, you should choose HD, see the image

Did not answer my question. Yes I can change my facebook settings but my posts are followed by about 1,000 people and I want the vedieo to be clear for them. Many are probably like I was with my facebook setting. I have watched many vedieos on faceboo and the were nice and clear without changing my facebook settings to HD so what gives. In my miind the format Power Director uses as defaul is not giving me the clarity I want. The Power Diretor settings need to be changed fro my end when I post to what. that is my question.

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply, I am producing it in Power Power Director and then uploading it to facebook from Power Director without changing anything so it must be the default. The result is extreamly disapointing.

I agani am using the online tab.
Quote Hello,

Are you producing it as a file in PowerDirector first and then uploading via a web browser, or are you uploading it straight from PowerDirector in the Online tab of Produce?

If it is the second one, what Profile type did you select? The default profile type is only 180p, so that could be the issue if you didn't change it.

David

Thanks for the reply, I am producing it in Power Power Director and then uploading it to facebook from Power Director without changing anything so it must be the default. The result is extreamly disapointing.

David, what do I change it too. There are a bunch of them but I don,t understand them.
My video is high quality before I post to facebook but on my facebook the video appears fuzzy. What should my settings be to overcome this this and get a clear video after posting. Drivine me nuts.

Thank you.
Quote Hello,

Please consider searching before you post, as this question has been asked and answered twice in the last week.

The answer you may be looking for may be here: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/63295.page#post_box_288596 or here: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/63367.page

David

Did a lot of searching but just didn't find the patch. I do thank you Dsvid.
The video is a little longer than two minutes I have ran it through the production process for Facebook but it doesn't post to Facebook. PD says it is uploading, then upload complete but it doesn't show up on my page.

Any thoughts folks?
Go to: