Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I am an elderly person using v14 Photodirector 365. There was on earlier versions a way to remove backgrounds.
I cannot find it in v14. please help.
Thank you .
  • Photo director 365 used to open without any problem. It now only opens as the multipage app. No programme. can you please help as I am in my eights and don't know how to repair it. Thanks.
Quote "other people can play it on their TVs "

You cannot play a DVD on a TV. There are however combination TV/DVD devices i.e. televisions that incorporate a DVD player that will play a standard DVD as opposed to the normal DVD player connected to a TV. In any case the DVD's that I occasionally burn to send out to people always play both on my computer and DVD Player without any problems. I have never had any problem.

If you burn a DVD using the defaults then you can't go far wrong. The result will play on virtually any DVD player. More modern DVD players will be able to play various other media formats but by using the standard 2D DVD format you ensure the best compatibilty.

In my experience, sending occasional DVD's to friends in Canada the PAL settings that I normally use still creates a DVD that plays without problems for them.

Can I ask again, what problem have you had?

After Burning DVD player it will play on some DVD player but not others and also not on computers.

After burning it is going into Audio TS and Video TS is their any program that will run that format on computer.
Quote Are you talking about a combination TV/DVD player?

Are you having a problem with the standard DVD created by PDR if you just accept all the dafaults when creating a 2D DVD?

p.s. Bear in mind that you must have DVD Player software installed on your computer e.g. PowerDVD.

Its so I can play it both on DVD player and computer in the same burning format on the PD15 and it's other people can play it on their TVs
I am new to Power Director and am using PD15. I am trying to create a DVD that will play on both a television and a computer. I have found formats that work for one or the other but not for both. Can anybody tell me the format that I need to use.

Thank you in anticipation.

Terry
Go to: