Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Hi Pete -

I'm sure this has been raised before, but can't put my finger on it.

Cheers - Tony

I can...........

thanks but didnt see any videos on how to make a image wave in PD any more links to tutorials on this topic please ?
Quote Is this for commercial use? If it is for a one time personal use then there are many available on the internet like this one: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Animated-Flag-Australia.gif . Do an image search for animated, transparent, useage rights, etc.

If you want to create your own wait for the next response.

Thanks for the link, WHat im looking for is a flag with logo waving in the breese/wind and I want to use it as a start of a vidio, so i need it as a mpeg or avi - its not for comercial use but for a non profit club.

thanks again i should have said as a video file because that opens things up a bit, I do have PD 15

Regards Pete
Hi, How do I make a still image flap or blow like a flag would in wind, I want to put a logo on an Australian flag and make it look like its in the wind with the logo embeded. thank you PP
Go to: