Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks for the replies.
Times not the issue. Like you said "A good graphics editor is handy. And somtimes even a 3D titler can spice things up"

Which graphics editor & 3D titler do you suggest?

Everything on Powerdirector seems far too basic.
Example of my competition

youtube.com/boxinglegendstv

transitions, titles, effects all vastly superior to what I find on powerdirector.
Hi, I run a pretty big youtube channel but I feel Powerdirector is leaving me behind the competition. The transitions, effects & text are too basic for what I need. I bought some newblue ones but they didnt work, even though I have the top version of Powerdirector. Apparently I needed to buy some program from them and do what I needed to on that program. It seemed very expensive so thought Id ask around first. I want my videos and the overall look to appear much more professional.

Other YouTubers seem to be using Sony Vegas for the required results Im after. Should I switch or can Powerdirector do what Sony Vegas can do too!?

FYI - I have the top of the range DirectorZone 15 at present.
Go to: