Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
tomasc,

Nice idea, but it did not work. When I played the DVD and selected scene 2, it still skipped ahead, this time to 1:50:00, instead of playing at 1:28:00.

stevek,

I am using a DL DVD. I tried playing it in multiple DVD players and the problem persists.

I am beginning to think it is the brand of DVD itself or maybe a combination of this DVD and Power Director. I am going to try using another program to burn the DVD to see if the problem is resolved.
Hello,

I have a 2 and a half hour project I have been trying to burn onto a DVD. I have 2 chapters within the project, one chapter that starts at the beginning of the video and one chapter that starts at 1:28:00. I created the chapters within the "edit" section of the program. When I go to create DVD page and hit preview and navigate through the menus, when I click "chapter 2", I am taken to the correct spot in the video (1:28:00). Seeing that everything appears to be working within the program's preview feature, I burn it onto a DVD, but when I load the DVD into my computer's disk drive and navigate the menu and click on "chapter 2", it takes me to a different spot in the video (something like 1:35:00, not 1:28:00). When I load "chapter 1", it loads to the correct spot. I have tried burning 4 DVDs and the problem persists. I have tried re-creating the chapters, restarting the program/computer, played with burning speeds, nothing seems to work. Last time I moved the "chapter 2" marker from 1:28:00 in the project to 1:21:00, 7 minutes before where I want it to play, thinking maybe it would play at 1:28:00 since the original burned DVD played 7 minutes after where the chapter was marked. However, it did not work. It did not take me to 1:21:00, nor 1:28:00, but rather something like 1:25:00. I'm not sure what kind of problem this is but I can't keep wasting DVDs. Any advice is appreciated.

J
Go to: