Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I used the drivers you suggested, and ran into the same problem. The screen shows static when I turn on the 3D.

Even while watching a regular DVD, I get static when my monitor is set to 120 Hertz. When I have it set to 110 Hertz or lower, I don't have this problem.

This only occurs when I watch movies with PowerDVD. When I watch a DVD in Windows Media Player, it works with every refresh rate I my monitor can handle. My games run at 120 Hertz, and I don't get static.

Is there any way I can change the 3D settings in PowerDVD to 110 Hertz? Nvidia Control Panel allows me to set the refresh rate for games. Is this available for PowerDVD?
I did. That's when the static starts. Are you using the Viewsonic VX2265wm FuHzion?

The supported hardware section on the website shows the following monitors: Samsung 2233RZ, Asus G51J-SZ028V, Acer GD245HQ, Acer GD235HZ. The Viewsonic, which I have, doesn't show up as supported. Would this be the reason?
I have GeForce GPU driver v197.13, NVIDIA 3D Vision driver v197.13 installed. Thanks for your help!
I'm having a problem with the 2D to 3D conversion for DVDs.

Here's information about my system:
I am using the trial version of PowerDVD 10.
I am using Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit
I am using a dual monitor setup.
My primary monitor is the Viewsonic VX2265wm.
The Viewsonic monitor uses a DVI connection.
The second monitor is an Acer X213W.
I have Nvidia 3D Vision installed, and it works great on my primary monitor.
I am using extended desktop, and I am only trying to get the 3D to work on the Viewsonic monitor.
For antivirus, I am using Norton 360.

I installed the trial version of PowerDVD 10, because I wanted to see how well the 3D conversion looked.

When I enable the 3D in PowerDVD 10, I see the 3D for a split second, then I only see static on the screen.

With PowerDVD 8, I had this problem when I had my monitor set to a refresh rate of 120Hz amd O wanted to watch Blu Rays. Once I changed it to 110 or lower, this was no longer a problem.

Is there a way to fix this? I couldn't find a way to change th esettings for the 3D feature in PowerDVD.

Go to: