Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hmm, thats weird... But atleast it worked alone, so now my videos are uploaded and approved, so everything is good!!

Just have another question, i linked the video from my youtube account, will the views on youtube also show on cyberlink, or should I share the link from cyberlink if I want more views?

Cheers Espen

Quote Hi Espen -

Something's very odd at your end. Here, the logo is visible in the title whether it's alone or overlaid on a clip. See attached timeline shot.

Cheers - Tony
Thanks again, I found out everything worked when I put it into its own place in the timeline. the cyberlink logo only disapeared when I used it on top of a video. So now everything is okey

Cheers Espen

Quote Hmmm - I just downloaded the 2017 Travel3 template to a different PC & the CyberLink logo is present (as it was before I uploaded).

All I did was:

1. Locate the folder containing the downloaded template in C:\Users\Public\CyberLink\Downloaded Titles

2. Opened the folder & checked to contents to see what was causing the "grey" appearance

3. Saw that the graphic file "wb-fs8.png" was semi-transparent

4. Opened it in Pain.NET & made it completely transparent

5. Closed all the up & opened PDR... & it seemed to be what you wanted.

Usually I'm able to understand the elements of a template like that, but this one is a bit of a mystery to me because that CyberLink logo does NOT appear in the Title Designer timeline (even though it's in the template folder).

Cheers - Tony
Wait, I noticed that the Cyberlink text wasnt there any longer.... On the bottom

Quote Perfection on point, thanks alot
Could you please explain how you did it, maybe I know for another time I challenge the same problem

Cheers Espen

Quote Beats me what happened there! I didn't change anything to do with the CL logo (I thought).

See if this 2nd attempt does the job.

Cheers - Tony
Perfection on point, thanks alot
Could you please explain how you did it, maybe I know for another time I challenge the same problem

Cheers Espen

Quote Beats me what happened there! I didn't change anything to do with the CL logo (I thought).

See if this 2nd attempt does the job.

Cheers - Tony
Thanks, looks much better, the only thing is that the cyberlink logo disappeared on that one, and theres a coloured square instead.
Is it possible to do this and not get the coloured square?

Cheers Espen

Quote Hi Nørsterud -

Fair question! It cannot be done in Title Designer.

That "grey" isn't really grey - it's a semi-transparent background. When it's inserted over a video or photo it's barely even noticeable.

Here's a modified version where the background is completely transparent. All I did was modify the background graphic "wb-fs8.png" found in C:\Users\Public\CyberLink\Downloaded Titles to make it fully transparent.

Cheers - Tony
I downloaded the title to join the contest of travel video. But when I try to use the title "I love travel", it has a grey background. How can I remove this grey background on power director 15?

Thanks
Go to: