Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi,

This is my first time posting to this forum and I apologize if this is in the correct area.

My ActionDirector is corrupting videos after it stitches them from my Gear 360. I follow the instructions to import media from file. I then open my DCIM folder and click on the MP4 I want to import. The progress bar begins and it seems to be working. Once the video becomes completely stitched, the video shows green squares everywhere. This issue does not exist when I view videos from the Android app. I have also turned off hardware acceleration in the settings and there is no difference. Another troubleshooting experiment I've tried is by first saving the MP4 to my desktop and then importing the video into ActionDirector from there.

Does anyone know what I can do? ActionDirector Version: 1.0.0.2423

Thank you!
Go to: