Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Dear friends,
I'am using power Director for a long time for my home video projects. Actually i want to know in detailed manner about Cyberlink's encoding and disk authoring....

Actually i'am using 25GB bluray discs for 2 hours video. After editing videos in PD 18 then i choose "Create Disc" page then i choose bluray 2d disc then i choose Cyberlinks builtin preset.

Normally i choose H.264 for video codec and 1920X1080 50i 17 mbps as a preset. here i have a doubt that to fit 2 hours of video on single bluray disc (25gb). On the other hand i found 1920X1080 24p too so here i would like to ask to cyberlink's experts to fit 2 hours of video on single disk, which preset gives me good quality of video to watch in bluray players at home TV?

there is a possibilty to change my audio format LPCM to other compressed format?

I need proper guide to my bluray authoring inside Cyberlink PD 18.

thanks in advance

Regards,
Nithi
Hello friends...i recently bought a LG bluray writter to create my home movies to BD with Cyberlink PD 15 and recently bought PD16 too...

I have JVC Everio 3D AVCHD Camcorder but usually i shoot in 2D my clip properties are :

Format : AVC,

Format Profile : high@l4

Bitrate : Variable higer, max bitrate 22.6mb/s

Scan type : Interlaced.

Frame rate : 25fps

I open my clips into PD time line and i do my post production after that i click produce disc tab and i choose my preset as BD with menu & widescreen 16:9 then i choose from the video encoding format codec H.264 and 1920X1080 50i (24mbps).

while playing it on my Sony bluray disc player through my LG LED TV i have a flicker video on top of the video and very poor shaky video on slight camera movement...samething happening when i created a DVD & AVCHD and BD with mpeg2 itself....

I tested these BD disc on Philips and Panasonic players too samething happens..i tried in diffrent settings but the problem still persists....

I tried it in PD 15 and PD 16 the samething happening......but while playing those org clips from my JVC camcorder itself to my LG TV via HDMI Cable neither a flickrer video nor a shaky video....

Please kindly help me to produce great movie with PD 15 or 16....thanks in advance

Nithi from France
Thanks a lot Carl312 & Bonagege,now cleared.....

Yes of course i always fit 60 mins video into a single layer dvd(4.7) but some times 1h30 mins video into Single but i trust Powerdirector's encoding with 6350 kbps if my source files are not much more shaky are any speed movements....

Special thanks to Carl312 because i learned a lot from him on various answered topic in cyberlink forum...

Have a nice day friends....see you soon with other doubts...LoL
Hello Friends...I'am a new user of Powerdirector 15 to edit my home movies from my camcorder JVC Everio AVCHD Format..

I recently shoot 23 mins video of small get togather party and one of my friend requested it as a dvd disc...with this 23 mins video i created new profile with the bitrate of 9250kbps with the audio bitrate of 256kbps dolby digital as CBR.

Power Director sucessfully produced my .mpg file with 9250kbps(CBR) but while authoring my dvd via "Create Disk" in PD 15,my bitrate automatically changed to 8315kbps as Variable. i can't understand why this happens..

I need a solution from Cyberlink's expert users that can i produce my dvd disk in 9250 kbps??

Also what is the advisable bitrate (CVBR) to fit 90mins movie into single layer DVD (4.7)(720X576 PAL 25fps) at present i set 9250 as maximum and 6350 as average in CVBR..am i correct?? or any suggestion??

Thanks in advance,

Nithi
Go to: