Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote I was able to get the 1703 update installed and PD15 started working. After the update the video driver updated as well and i started getting blue screens due to video driver problems. i had to roll back the video driver to stop the pc crashing but it started the PD15 crash again. attached is my DxDiag file.

Dell have finally created a video driver that doesnt cause any problems with blue screens or the PD15 crashing.

thanks for the help everyone.
can someone from Cyberlink give me an update on this issue, or are we wasting our time in posting here
I was able to get the 1703 update installed and PD15 started working. After the update the video driver updated as well and i started getting blue screens due to video driver problems. i had to roll back the video driver to stop the pc crashing but it started the PD15 crash again. attached is my DxDiag file.
Quote Hi

I downloaded and installed PD15 on 30th March. I started using it then without any problems. I havent used it since until today.

I tried to use it today but it crashes after about 3 seconds and comes up with the PDR has stopped working popup.

I have sent the error reports as requested.

I am running Windows 10 64 bit and the latest update 1607 (KB4015217) was installed today. i uninstalled this update but still have the same problem.

any help would be appreciated

Try the new UPGRADE 1703 from Windows 10 Ore send the DxDiag

I tried that but it says the update is not compatible for my computer. not sure why it would say that though

what do you mean by sending the DxDiag.

Hi darbryan

DxDiag ("DirectX Diagnostic Tool ") is a diagnostics tool used to test DirectX functionality and troubleshoot video- or sound-related hardware problems. DirectX Diagnostic can save text files with the scan results.

Hi Paul1945

the DxDiag didnt show any errors. the file is attached

I was able to get the 1703 update installed and it is working now.

Thanks for your help

I spoke too soon. After the update the video driver updated as well and i started getting blue screens due to video driver problems. i had to roll back the video driver to stop the pc crashing but it started the PD15 crash again.

Any thoughts?
Quote Hi

I downloaded and installed PD15 on 30th March. I started using it then without any problems. I havent used it since until today.

I tried to use it today but it crashes after about 3 seconds and comes up with the PDR has stopped working popup.

I am running Windows 10 64 bit and the latest update 1607 (KB4015217) was installed today. i uninstalled this update but still have the same problem.

I tried that but it says the update is not compatible for my computer. not sure why it would say that though

Hi darbryan

DxDiag ("DirectX Diagnostic Tool ") is a diagnostics tool used to test DirectX functionality and troubleshoot video- or sound-related hardware problems. DirectX Diagnostic can save text files with the scan results.

Hi Paul1945

I was able to get the 1703 update installed and it is working now.

Thanks for your help
Quote Hi

Hi darbryan

Hi Paul1945

Quote Hi

Hi

Go to: