Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
What I hope is that they also put the other resolutions back on.
As an object, what are the differences between Youcam 7 and Youcam 8? I ask this question because I'm not sure whether or not to buy the new version. For example: smooth skin filters, the TrueTheater, automatic lighting, and noise reduction, have remained unchanged or have been improved?

Thank you.

Michael

===============================================================================================================

ORIGINAL MESSAGE

Come da oggetto, quali sono le differenze tra Youcam 7 e Youcam 8? Pongo questa domanda perchè non sono sicuro se acquistare o meno la nuova versione. Per esempio: i filtri della pelle liscia, il il TrueTheater, l'illuminazione automatica, e la riduzione del rumore, sono rimasti invariati o sono stati migliorati?

Grazie.

Michael
Hi all, in version 8 of youcam have disappeared several resolution options (example 800x600). Is it just my problem or is it normal?

Thanks

Michael

=============================================================================

ORIGINAL MESSAGE

Salve a tutti, nella versione 8 di youcam sono sparite diverse opzioni della risoluzione (ad esempio 800x600). É un problema solo mio o è una cosa normale?

Grazie

Michael
It's possible?
I corrected the message, the attachment was missing.

I have a problem with the colors in the preview window with youcam. the colors are amplified, saturated.

As you can see from the attached image, on the left you see the correct image (xsplit) on the right youcam with the wrong colors.

If I record a video with youcam, the result is ok.

There are no wrong colors although incorrect colors appear in the preview window.

The problem is whether I connect the webcam directly to youcam and whether I run the webcam from another program (and then send the signal to youcam).

In both cases, if I record the video with youcam, the result is normal.

The colors are correct. How do I solve the wrong preview problem?

I have windows 10.

Thanks

===============================================================================

ORIGINAL MESSAGE

Ho un problema con i colori nella finestra di anteprima con youcam.

i colori sono amplificati, saturati. COme potete vedere dall'immagine in allegato, a sinistra si vede l'immagine corretta (xsplit) a destra youcam con i colori sbagliati.

Se registro un video con youcam, il risultato è ok.

Non ci sono i colori sbagliati nonostante nella finestra di anteprima appaiano i colori non corretti. Il problema si presenta sia che collego la webcam direttamente a youcam e sia se faccio passare la webcam da un altro programma (e poi invio il segnale a youcam).

In entrambi i casi, se registro il video con youcam, il risultuto è normale.

I colori sono corretti.

Come risolvo il problema di anteprima sbagliata?

Ho windows 10.

I have no idea,
what if you record a video and check the recorded video's framerate in file explorer?

The frame rate that gives me is 30, but several frames are repeated. They are not 30 different frames and so it is not a true 30 FPS.
Thanks SumerJ. What is the maximum framerate supported by youcam when applying smoothing effects and noise reduction effects?
What is the maximum framerate supported by youcam when applying smoothing effects and noise reduction effects? Unfortunately, when these effects are applied, many frame rates are lost.

Michael

===============================================================

ORIGINAL MESSAGE

Qual'è il framerate massimo supportato da youcam quando applica gli effetti smoothing effect and noise reduction effects? Purtroppo, quando vengono applicati questi effetti, si perdono molti frame rate.

Michael
Hello everyone, the request is very simple: to be able to import any movie, apply the effects that can be applied in real time to the webcam (skin smoothing effect, noise reduction etc.), and save the movie with the applied effects (before see a preview).
It would be very useful.

If you apply the effects in real time to an HD or FHD resolution, a low-powered PC has great difficulty and the frame rate is unstable. By recording the movie and applying the effects only later, it would make life easy for many people.

Thank you.

Michael

==============================================================================0

ORIGINALMESSAGE

Ciao a tutti, la richiesta è molto semplice: poter importare un qualsiasi filmato, applicare gli effetti che si possono applicare in tempo reale alla webcam (skin smoothing effect, noise reduction ecc), e salvare il filmato con gli effetti applicati (prima però poter vedere un'anteprima).

Sarebbe molto utile. Se si applicano gli effetti in tempo reale ad una risoluzione HD o FHD, un pc poco potente ha grandi difficoltà e il frame rate è instabile. Registrando il filmato e applicando gli effetti solo dopo, renderebbe la vita facile a molte persone.

Grazie.

Michael
Hello, find attached the image that appears.The problem would seem to the lack of 'Intel Quick Sync Technology (prensente according to the description in the link I reported).It's correct? My laptop does not have the 'Intel Quick Sync Technology?

===================================================================================

ORIGINAL MESSAGE

Ciao, in allegato l'immagine che mi appare.Il problema sembrerebbe la mancanza dell' Intel Quick Sync Technology (secondo la descrizione prensente nel link che ho segnalato).É corretto? Il mio pc portatile non ha l' Intel Quick Sync Technology ?
http://www.cyberlink.com/support/product-faq-content.do?id=16722&prodId=125&prodVerId=946
http://www.cyberlink.com/support/product-faq-content.do?id=16722&prodId=125&prodVerId=946

surprised
Some idea?

===========================

ORIGINAL MESSAGE

QUalche idea?
Hello, I have a problem with Youcam. I have a Logitech C922, and with resolutions higher than 640x480 will not let me apply effects, improve the skin and use the True Theater function and automatic lighting. The PC on which it is installed is Samsung Q530

A friend who has installed Youcam on another desktop PC, have my own webcam but has no problem with higher resolutions.How can I fix?

Michael

================================================================================

ORIGINAL MESSAGE

Ciao, ho un problema con Youcam. Ho una Logitech c922, e con risoluzioni superiori a 640x480 non mi permette di applicare effetti, migliorare la pelle e usare la funzione True Theater e illuminazione automatica. Il PC su cui è installato è un samsung Q530.

Un amico che ha installato Youcam su un altro PC fisso, possiede la mia stessa webcam ma non ha nessun problema con risoluzioni più alte.Come posso risolvere?

Michael
Go to: