Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Youcam is not fluid when applying skin smoothing effect and noise reduction effects
_michael- [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 03, 2017 20:41 Messages: 15 Offline
[Post New]
What is the maximum framerate supported by youcam when applying smoothing effects and noise reduction effects? Unfortunately, when these effects are applied, many frame rates are lost.

Michael

===============================================================

ORIGINAL MESSAGE

Qual'è il framerate massimo supportato da youcam quando applica gli effetti smoothing effect and noise reduction effects? Purtroppo, quando vengono applicati questi effetti, si perdono molti frame rate.

Michael
sumerJ [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Nov 28, 2013 05:37 Messages: 377 Offline
[Post New]
Quote What is the maximum framerate supported by youcam when applying smoothing effects and noise reduction effects? Unfortunately, when these effects are applied, many frame rates are lost.

Michael

===============================================================

ORIGINAL MESSAGE

Qual'è il framerate massimo supportato da youcam quando applica gli effetti smoothing effect and noise reduction effects? Purtroppo, quando vengono applicati questi effetti, si perdono molti frame rate.

Michael

I guess it depends on how powerful your PC is, the more powerful PC the more smooth.
_michael- [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thanks SumerJ. What is the maximum framerate supported by youcam when applying smoothing effects and noise reduction effects?
sumerJ [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Nov 28, 2013 05:37 Messages: 377 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Thanks SumerJ. What is the maximum framerate supported by youcam when applying smoothing effects and noise reduction effects?

I have no idea,
what if you record a video and check the recorded video's framerate in file explorer?
_michael- [Avatar]
[Post New]

I have no idea,
what if you record a video and check the recorded video's framerate in file explorer?

The frame rate that gives me is 30, but several frames are repeated. They are not 30 different frames and so it is not a true 30 FPS.