Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote After applying update KB4016240 (OS Build 15063.250) still crash!

After applying the update and the beta patch PDR15 v2820 still crash!

did you find a fix? mine was working fine and has been crashing when it opens or it dont crash tell i try and load a project file

I unistall MSI Afterburner and resolve the issue, but then appears to be my GPU or the PCI-E slot on my PC.
After applying update KB4016240 (OS Build 15063.250) still crash!

After applying the update and the beta patch PDR15 v2820 still crash!
Quote I've applied the PDR15 v2820 beta patch and now it doesn't crash at start up.

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/52131.page

Hopefully, it's fixed for good now.

what version fo W10 do you have? build #?
UPDATE!

The update KB4015583 (OS Build 15063.138) is breaking PD15 and other editors apps.

you can unistall the update...
I reinstall everything, including the Creators Update (Fresh Intall fo W10) and every time I install a program, I make a Restore Point.

I see the PassMark Software (Benchmarking Tool) cause a error, after that, PD15 crash after 5 seconds of open.
I Update to "Creator Update" Version 1703 Build 15063.138, and crash after opening.

Trying to uninstall and reinstall, but failed.

donwload the patch KB4015438, but cannot install after the "creator update".

Im putting a DxDiag results of my PC.

Thanks.
Just to spread the information, the "U" line of Intel Cpu's are much lighter than the "HQ" in laptops, or the K and non-K in Desktops. For example, the "U" i5 can only have 2 cores, and the desktop lineup have 4.

The "M" lineup of NVIDIA GTX GPU's are for "Mobile", so you can't compare a 940 desktop to a 940M. the 940M.

If you will go tu upgrade your laptop on a future, maybe a i5 or i7 HQ or HK for laptop, and a GTX 10 series may look better por editing and rendering.

Quote Sure, there are fast game laptops that are fast, but still not great for video editing. Laptops don't have great Video systems.
Perhaps you just haven't seen any of the new laptops?

Hi Gary

Ive always been lead to believe that laptop CPUs are less powerful than desktop CPUs? For instance, The I5 I have in my laptop has a clock of 2.4Ghz but if you compare this to the equivelent chip of a desktop, the clock speed is 3.2Ghz, The TDP of the desktop chip is also nearly double?! The GPU would be the same to I guess? My GPU comes with an ''M'' abreviation after the model number, I'm guessing this abreviation means for Mobile devices??

Can you advise of a good laptop for video editing? If so its possible I would purchase one specifically for editing!
I Update to "Creator Update" Version 1703 Build 15063.138, and crash after opening.

Trying to uninstall and reinstall, but failed.

donwload the patch KB4015438, but cannot install after the "creator update".

Im putting a DxDiag results of my PC.

Thanks.
Go to: