Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
You are right, My PC also sleeps when i run it on my PC..
It can be enabled easily from the settings tab.. Cheers!
[quotePostId=242199]When attempting to burn a disc (menu with 21 chapters) I keep getting the message [b]Error Code eEB130783[/b]. I have burnt many menu discs successfully until today. The problem starts after selecting "Smart Fit" for my 90 minute video. The usual processing box appears with the words [i]"Checking Menu Settings (22%) [/i]and [i]"Updating Title Profile Settings"[/i]. After an abnormal five minutes wait the box finally disappears and I am seemingly ready to select [i]"Burn in 2D". [/i]The burning process appears to begin but some 20 minutes later the error code appears, along with the message that burning was unsuccessful.

I have endeavoured to match my every setting with recent successful DVD burns of a very similar nature but for the life of me cant see any difference in my method on this occasion. With all my recent projects, the [i]"Checking Menu Settings" [/i]quickly races through its preparation process and I am set to burn. Does anyone have any idea what this error code is trying to tell me?[/quotePostId]

I am also facing same issue. Can somebody help me in this regard?
Quote This happens to me too. What I have to do is switch between PCM and nondecoded HD audit two or three times thin it will work. Hope they get this fixed

Try restarting your device and check whether it works or not.
Go to: