Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote I have the regular Quicktime on my computer, have to say I haven't had any issues with it. Thus I'm able to import MOV. files without any hassles. I've got PD14 and PD8 residing side-by-side on my computer, both "Ultra" versions and MOV. files work okay with both PD versions.(this comment has had to be reposted due to sluggish internet service)

While we await a response from the OP, I suggest to Neil to REMOVE Quicktime and reinstall the light version (a link is on my site). It is the QT Player that is full of security issues. Follow the instructions for custom install.
No need to get back to me, we need the OP to jump back into the thread with answers.

Good Morning all! Thank you so very much for all of your suggestions. I will check to besure I have QT installed and try that first.
Aloha Everyone! smile

I'm new to the forum and new to using Power Director. I have Power Director 14, Windows 10. Here's the ussue I am having.

When I try to import my media file, I get the hour glass and the program freezes and does not respond. The files that I am tjying to import are MOV files, that are quite large. The files were shot with a DJI phantom in 4K.

If anyone can give me suggestions on how to fix this issue I would greatly appreciate all your help! Thank you Mahalo!
Go to: