Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDVD 365,

Still broken Windows 11 Pro: 22000.282, 30/11/2021 Fresh install on new hardware.

Anything related to playing Youtube content, the mouse curser in the top left quater of the screen turns from an arrow into a hand and Buffering for an age then the content plays for a second and again locks. regardless of playback settings and is worse for HDR10.

I've been a Cyberlink software user for many years now and It's got to the point I'm thinking of dropping all things Cyberlink has its really not worth the hassle anymore has watching digital content via a brower has a lot less problems..

Hell DaVinci Resolve is free and is my daily editor suite and has been for 8 years.

I know the play back issue is more to do with Googles constant changing stuff to prevent third party software from accessing youtube but is it that difficult for a company like Cyberlink to communicate with them for a much better experience instead of software breaking due to this issue...

I get the feeling this issue will never be solved with third party software granted access to Google/Youtube.
Go to: