Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I'm experiencing this issue with my brand new Powerdirector 18. I've never had this issue with my old Powerdirector 15. I'm thinking of going back to 15 if this continue. Any updates on how to fix this?
i have the director suite 5 which has the comlete set with powerdirector 15 and audiodirector 7.

i always record with my iphone & import to powerdirector for editing.

I also always boost the volume of my video from within powerdirector that takes me director to audiodirector. Once i boost the volume, I just click go back & normally everything is saved in wav format & imported back automatically in powerdirector 15.

Out of the blue, audiodirector is giving me an error message that it cannot save the audio format in wav. I uninstalling the whole package & re-installing from scratch & nothing seems to work.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

thank you
Go to: