Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
hi,

a few month ago I asked if there would become horizontal offset with editing 360 video. this was on a development list. I was curious if some timeplanning is made when this feature could be in the software?

the point is that I make a lot of 360 movies. with filming with my samsung gear 360 camera I just shoot a lot of content from several angles, and with editing in powerdirector 15 I want to have freedom to change the center of view with every video part. This because not everytime the front of my camera is to where the action is. and it would be nice (even better to say a basic function of a 360 editing program) to be free to change the center of the 360 in the editing tool

could you please give an indication when some function like this is to be expected.

i spoke some other powerdirector 15 users and they are also wainting.

gr markv
Hi Darren,

The same question here. I have some 360 clips as from each clip I want to change the center starting position of each clip. I just bougth the sofware asuming that this is a basic function of the software.

I have a lot of clips and not every clip is filmed in the right direction and as you mentioned, sometimes I want the viewer to see something which will ocure at 90 degrees and so put it in the center.

my question. did you find a solution already? otherwise the software is not usefull

hope to hear

gr markv
Go to: