Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Hi, Ever since taking this update, my version of PD365 (subscription) fails to open any project.

It gets hung up consistently at 60% progress of loading any project I've ever made while trying to "Update timeline data". Is anyone else experiencing this? I'm on Windows 10, my NVIDIA drivers are up to date. I've made no other system or file location changes. And the timing of the update seems connected.

23 April - all OK. I didn't do any work on 24 April. 25 April I installed the 24 April update before starting my work. And now not a single project can successfully open. I have been successfully using the product for months without issue. I'm a newbie to these apps.

Any help/ideas greatly appreciated. And I opened a support ticket, but my first one so not sure what the service level agreements are like in terms of expected turn-around times. Thank you!

I am also experiencing this exact same issue down to the letter. Extrememly frustrated and I regret updating the program because I have had zero issues with PD until this week!
Go to: