Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi I didn't expect this from those stupid guys at cyberlink! Just to inform all people who have doubts for power director 15 or other cybershit software that the license is only for one computer. This is the reply I got from those guys for my question. Should have considered this before buying. Now I am in tears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question:Hello, I have a problem. At my home I have three computers. I bought a single license for Power Director 15 and AudioDirector 7, during your black friday sales for 69.90 euros.The activation and Sr number are for power director. Can I use it on three computers? I promise I am the only user, and I own those computers.

Replyear Nykyta,Thank you for contacting CyberLink Technical Support.I understand you want to know if you can use your PowerDirector 15 Ultra in your 3 different computers.In regards to your concern, I would like to inform that as per CyberLink one license key can be installed on one computer only. If you wish to install on more than one computer you need to purchase each license key for each computer.Use the below mentioned link to get back for further queries:https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do Please feel free to contact us back for any further clarification or for any assistance related to CyberLink products.Thank You and Best RegardsDeepakCyberLink Technical Support

Something else: What will happen if I enter the same product key on another computer?
Go to: