Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote This thread is over a year old Kana's Lens - best to start a new thread asking what you want to resolve.

I am not aware of if you can or how to just select a few clips and do as you want to do. I have not tried this out.

CS

Thanks for the heads up! I'm a new member and am just finding my way around yet. I will start a new thread about this. Although, I think I may have found a work around, in that I can group clips that are on different tracks on the timeline, allowing to then lock an alternative track that has the clip (that I want to lock) grouped to a track that I can lock.
The easiest way to avoid moving clips you've already positioned in the timeline is of course to lock the clip. I see that PD has a way to lock the whole track so that no changes can be made to it, but does anyone know how to lock just a few clips on the a particular track without locking the whole track?

Am I just missing it, or is it not an available feature??
Go to: