Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I'm using the Magewell - USB Capture HDMI Plus device with the Magewell Capture Express software to bring video into PD18 with H264 codec and then create the final video in H265. It works, but I lose quality and would prefer to capture the USB video directly into PD18 or an upgraded version. Does anybody know of software that extends the capture capability of PD so that it supports video from USB.
Thanks
Quote I just upgrade to PD 18 - 365- All of my legacy video clips (CONNON VIXIA *.mts) no longer support the audio. When I import media, I get and unsupported audio pop-up. The clips video imports but the audio is gone. The clips all work fine on older versions of PD but not the new PD18. I really do not want to have to convert all of my legacy clips.

HELLLLLLP.

I also had this problem of trying to import MTS files in PD18 under Win 7. It is very unlikely my computer will upgrade to Win 8 or 10 as suggested and I don't want to convert every clip before importing it. I've got around the problem by changing the camera to record in MP4 so at least any new recording can be imported into PD18 and I can still use PD14 for any historical clips.
Go to: