Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
My friend who is editing a video project had passed it on to me on a portable hard drive to my PC for final checks.

When they loaded the project on my PC, some files were not found (as it was mapped as drive I not F) so they chose the IGNORE option instead of the BROWSE option and kept working on the project for a couple of hours (with multiple saves) before telling me.

now some of the clips are black and show 0,0,0. See image attachment.

Is there a way of getting the video links back?

A real killer seeing the complex video project of two hours length was all but finished and now has holes in it everywhere.

Thanks
Adam
It is great to have a fix for ripping DVD content to get rid of the glitch, but most camcorders tend to record long video files and save them in 1GB file segments to suit older operating systems.

How do I fix the problem when I have multiple MTS files from a long HD camcorder recording that I was to seamlessly join in PowerDirector?
In Windows 10 64bit, Mulitcam doesn't display the videos in the preview windows, but it will let me load them, then audio sync them. When I hit Record, the timeline cursor doesn't move and the videos don't play.

Tried the two same videos in PD14 with Windows 10 32bit and it works fine.

How can I fix this on my more powerful 64bit desktop PC?

Regards

Adam
Go to: